IF I STITCH FAST ENOUGH DOES IT COUNT AS AEROBIC EXERCISE?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Take Care Of Your Man

A couple years ago I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law and found this book in their home. I had heard of it before but had never read it. My husband picked it up and started reading it.

I was a little annoyed because it's a book written for women to read, not for men to read and then realize how their wife is not treating them right. The longer he read the more he kept saying things like: "man this woman understands men." or "she really gets it." or "this is really how we want to be treated". It was really bugging me that he kept on reading this book. Well, he finished it to my dissaproval and I continued to be super bugged! Anyway, fast forward a few years to last week when I was at the bookstore looking for a fathers day gift for him and stumbled upon the book again. I decided for fathers day I would buy the book and promise to read it so I could be a better wife. I'm not done with it yet but thought I'd share a few thoughts from the book.

INTRODUCTION


"As a man, I can tell you our needs are simple. We want to be fed, we want our kids to be mothered, and we want Lovin'."


"Men are only interested in two things: "If I'm not horny, make me a sandwich."


Stay tuned for more helpful hints on how to take care of your hubsands.



4 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm not sure I want to know how to take care of my man. I have too much to do already!! If you feed me the highlights, I'll try a few.

Anonymous said...

I say get rid of the book....now....I don't want my husband hearing about it.

Debbie said...

Do I really want to hear this??? Oh....Is there a book on how to take care of your wife??? I will read your comments and smile!

The Smith Clan said...

So hillarious Michelle! Maybe you could give us a little tutorial at our next quilt meeting!!!