IF I STITCH FAST ENOUGH DOES IT COUNT AS AEROBIC EXERCISE?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Natures Bounty

I've made freezer jam many times but I decided to try canning some raspberry jam for storage in my pantry. It was so easy and I already got rave reviews this morning at breakfast.
Today I'm going to try some pepper jelly because those cute little jalapeno plants I planted in the spring are full of peppers again. I discovered that right now they are green but if I leave them on much longer they turn a bright red. (my favorite color).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Quilter, gardner AND canner....you are definately a woman of MANY talents!

Patrice said...

That does look very yummy. When the second coming comes, I'll cook up the wheat bread, and you can provide the jam, ok?

Heidi said...

Are you going to share your bounty???