IF I STITCH FAST ENOUGH DOES IT COUNT AS AEROBIC EXERCISE?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

In The Works

Summer has really gotten in the way of sewing but I plan to fix that soon. Here are a few projects that are nearing completion. Some closer that others.

This is a fun quilt to throw on my couch for fall. I better hurry.

A RED & WHITE quilt I have been working on a very long time. I have always wanted a red and white quilt.

A quilt using my "30's" stash. I only had to buy the white fabric.
I love 9 patches!


And last but not least, a fun Easter table runner that was supposed to be done last April. Thank goodness another Easter will roll around in 9 months. I made this with a Honey Bun.

8 comments:

lindsey said...

I love the 30's prints too! That one is my favorite, but every single one is amazing!

•stephanie• said...

i can't believe all the projects you get done.
and i love them all!
wow . . . the red and white one - my favorite.
i realize now that i WILL survive this whole missionary mom experience, but i'm still glad it's only one time!

Patrice said...

I LOVE the first one! Will you be my special friend?

Hey, how did you get to be so talented?

The Smith Clan said...

Look what you have accomplished amid all the chaos of summer! Cut fun things! Can't wait to see them in person!

The Smith Clan said...

I just wanted to say: I do know how to spell cute! Sometimes I just type way to fast and don't check for errors!

Ashley said...

Wow several of those projects I don't think I've ever seen! Also, I forgot that I had never subscribed to your new blog and I had missed about 4 new posts! Whoops! I'm adding it now so I don't miss anymore!

maureen said...

I love the fabric in your first quilt--the one you said was to throw on the couch. Do you remember if that is a fabric grouping designed to go together, or did you pick out all the fabrics yourself.

I would love to try and find the fabric if it is a grouping or if you know who the designer is. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Maureen,
The fabric line is "Fall Back In Time" by Sandy Gervais. It's from last year. I did add a little of my own but he majority is that line. You might be able to find it online. Good luck.