IF I STITCH FAST ENOUGH DOES IT COUNT AS AEROBIC EXERCISE?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Simplify

Yesterday was my turn to host Quilt Group. When it's at your house there usually isn't much time to sew because the hostess is running around trying to fix this wonderful, fabulous lunch. Well, I decided I wanted to sew yesterday so I was going to "SIMPLIFY" my lunch. So, on a "Back to School" theme here are the recipes for the lunch I served.


Chicken Salad

4 chicken breast halves, cooked & cubed
3/4 cup chopped celery
3 sliced green onions
1/2 cup cashews
1/8 teaspoon curry
1 cup red grapes cut in half
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1/4 cup whipping cream

Mix everything and chill. Serve on a bed of lettuce or a buttery croissant.



Flaky Buttery Croissant

Paradise Bakery

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie

Paradise Bakery

Crispy Sun Chips
Grocery store


Make Chicken Salad the day before your party. Assemble everything in about 20 min and serve.


Sit back and enjoy lunch with your friends. Sew the rest of the day because there was no

clean-up either.

5 comments:

lindsey said...

Brilliant AND yummy!!!

Patrice said...

No way . . . I missed that!? It looks so delicious.

The Smith Clan said...

Michelle, It was so delicious, and takes for setting the example for all all of us! I'll see if I can't remember that when it is my turn in December. It was such a fun day! Thanks so much

The Smith Clan said...

Michelle, I really do know how to spell Thanks! Sorry!

•stephanie• said...

it must be a chicken salad kind of week.
so smart of you to box it all up.
whatever it takes to ensure maximum sewing time!