IF I STITCH FAST ENOUGH DOES IT COUNT AS AEROBIC EXERCISE?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Everything But The Kitchen Sink


Finally finished this quilt just in time for Show-n-tell at quilt group today. I'm so happy to have used up so much of my thirties stash. Even the back is all 5 inch squares. The only fabric I purchased was the stop border and the 7 1/2 yards of White. I love how it turned out and it just may be the quilt I wrap up in this winter to keep me warm and happy.



It's hard to see the quilting but trust me when I say my mom did an amazing job. Mom, your the BEST!

7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

um . . . that might be my favorite of all your creations -- so far.
it is perfect.

Patrice said...

You are such an amazing quilter! I'll try hard NOT to be jealous. When did you start quilting? Is there still hope for me?

Shelby said...

that is GORGEOUS Michelle! I have the love and passion for cuddly quilts just like you and my mom! Now if only I had time to work develop it ;)

Anonymous said...

That is just about the cutest quilt EVER! It must have take a VERY long time. What a great way to use up extra fabric, you are so thrifty!

ikathy33 said...

You're my hero(ette). What an art--the quilts are so beautiful (and useful too). You amaze me.

The Smith Clan said...

You are so fantastic-amazing you little quilter you! Loved your quilt!

Kim Jones said...

That's a darling quilt - makes me tired just looking at it though! You're amazing!